.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Complaint and Compliment Letters Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

Complaint and Compliment Letters - Assignment Example After 30 minutes we began boarding, this extended our arrival time in Montreal to conservatory 1415Hrs. We arrived in Montreal with barely enough time for us to make a connecting flight. I remember the agent commenting on how he thought we wouldnt make it on time. My luggage (a suitcase), which was supposed to be checked all the way through until I arrived in New Brunswick, baggage tag no. (TKY00275612) Apparently didn’t make the flight. It was probably offloaded in Montreal. The ground workers in Montreal lost the luggage counter. When I made an inquiry, a (Mr Johnson) informed me that they would update me within 24hrs on any development about my luggage. It is very disappointing, especially with the level of customer touch the airline has maintained in the past. I expected to have the same treatment as the cabin crew provides when you ask for a refill or water. In this case it felt cold and unwanted. No warmth and feeling of acceptance that used to greet clients when one boards the flight or when the captain says, â€Å"Thank you for flying Air Canada.† It has been three days since our conversation. Though we have made contact a few times since my arrival, all I get is scanty assurances that they are looking into the matter. It has dawned on me that they have no clue as the whereabouts of my luggage; hence I chose to write to you as my connecting handlers. I fail to understand on how in the modern age, with top notch security and technology, my luggage has not been recovered. I have launched a claim with my insurance, but the entire value of the belongings and items in the luggage were double what the insurance is willing to compensate. Moreover, the luggage contained some items that are completely irreplaceable. I have made follow-up steps, including getting in touch with Toronto airport and New Brunswick customer desk to no avail. The situation has caused me to feel like your policy is just

No comments:

Post a Comment